2021 has been a year of transformation & growth. As enterprises continue to adopt technology at a frenetic pace, we have also expanded our team and service offerings to support enterprises and HRTech product providers.
by Sriram Iyer, Founder & CEO, hrtech
2021 has been a year of transformation & growth. As enterprises continue to adopt technology at a frenetic pace, we have also expanded our team and service offerings to support enterprises and HRTech product providers. Here’s a quick glimpse of our growth in 2021 and our plans for 2022:
- hrtech is now in India to enable the adoption of HRTech in this region. Also, we are all set to expand to the Middle East with a dedicated marketplace platform for enterprises in the Gulf region.
- From a team of 4 in 2020, we’ve now expanded to a team of 10 in 2021, and are looking to expand at a faster pace in 2022.
- We have deepened our capabilities in 2021, and are looking to further strengthen our Research, Consulting & Events offerings in 2022.
- hrtech was engaged by IHRP to create the “Digital Transformation Playbook” that helps enterprises in leveraging HR Technology. IHRP launched the Digital Transformation will serve as a guide to SMEs and HR practitioners involved in developing and implementing transformation-related plans for their organisations.
2021 has been a busy year for us as we were focused on creating engaging and innovative content to help HR teams stay abreast with the latest trends in the world of HR Technology. Let us walk you through some of the top content pieces that our team has worked on:
- Earned Wage Access
- Uncovering Hidden Dynamics by Leveraging ONA
- Emergence of Digital Employee Recognition in the New Normal
- Overcoming Singapore’s Talent Shortage
- Performance Management in a Post COVID scenario
- Future Of Assessments: The Ultimate HR Guide
- The Ultimate Guide to International Business Expansion
- Building high-performance HR processes: The Ultimate Guide
- Smart Performance Management Systems
- The Ultimate Guide to ROI of HRMS
- Why Do HR Tech Implementations Fail
- 10 Golden rules for a successful HRTech Implementation
- 10 HRTech Trending Tools in 2021
- Trending HRTech tools in Talent Acquisition
- Recruitment & Gamification
Not only did we work on content, but we also started a video podcast series “TechTalks” with the vision to bring in some of the best Thought Leaders in the industry to share their perspectives on the future of HRTech.
- Technology at the Hybrid Workplace
- Creating exceptional People Experience!
- Leveraging Tech for Global Talent Shortages
- The Role of HR in Digital Transformation
- Navigating Through the Evolving Business Landscapes
We embarked on a journey to showcase best-in-class demos of HRTech products in 2021. You can view all of our demos here.
Our events strategy was driven by innovation. Let’s take a look at some of our blockbuster events.
- Workforce Experience Design
- Knowledge Sharing: Automation of C&B
- HR Skills & Jobs of the Future
- Tech for Employee Mental Wellness
- MASTERCLASS: People Analytics
We want to extend our gratitude to all our patrons for their continued support and hope to have an even bigger & better 2022.
Have a wonderful Christmas and a happy holiday season!
About the author :
Sriram Iyer is a Human Resources practitioner with around two decades of experience in the areas of HR Technology, Workforce Planning & Strategy, Talent Supply Chain, Employee Engagement, Talent Branding and Acquisition & Client Management. Based in Singapore since Jan 2012, he has strong exposure to the JAPAC region and has a knowledge of the cultural nuances of the region. Prior to becoming an entrepreneur, he has also played leadership roles with NCS (Singtel Group Enterprise) and Nasdaq-listed Cognizant Technology Solutions in Singapore, running large scale talent initiatives across regions. He is a proud alumnus of National University of Singapore (Singapore) and Symbiosis Institute of International Business (India).
Founded in 2018, we are a Singapore-based HRTech Analyst firm dedicated to facilitating Workplace and Workforce Transformations that drive impactful Business and HR outcomes. Our ultimate vision is to empower HR professionals to transform their organizations by seamlessly integrating technology and human-centric approaches.
From our very beginning, we have been committed to building a TECH-DRIVEN and DATA-CENTRIC HR ECOSYSTEM that empowers organizations to achieve successful Workplace and Talent Transformations, while enabling HR teams to evolve into Strategic Business Partners.
At hrtech, we recognize the paramount importance of adapting to the ever-changing demands of the modern workplace. Our unique value proposition lies in automating and digitizing HR processes to initiate a transformative mindset shift. By embracing our ecosystem, organizations can leverage the power of technology to streamline operations, enhance Business and HR productivity and efficiency, elevate employee experiences, and unlock their full potential.
Our comprehensive ecosystem serves as a catalyst for the digital transformation of HR functions, enabling you to optimize efficiency, foster innovation, and cultivate a thriving workforce amidst constant change. To facilitate this transformation and drive organizational success, we operate through our four distinct verticals of Academy, Advisory & Consulting, Marketplace Solutions and Talent OnDemand.