Job Sites or Job Boards or Talent Marketplaces, however you call it, are platforms that allow recruiters and job seekers to discover and redefine their goals and requirements.
by Sriram Iyer, Founder & CEO, hrtech
Job Sites or Job Boards aka Talent Marketplaces, are job searching platforms in India and the world that enable recruiters and job seekers to discover and redefine their goals and requirements. These job platforms in India not only make the hiring process more efficient and effective for organisations but also offer job seekers a plethora of opportunities and access to find just the right organisation for themselves.
Top Job Portals in India 2023
Here are the list of best job portal search sites in india:-
- hrtech Job Portal
- Jobs for Her
1. hrtech Job Portal: This platform seamlessly aggregates a wide range of opportunities for candidates who are in quest of the best job portals. This platform constantly searches and updates opportunities from various job boards in India and company career pages from across the country, making it a great one-stop resource for candidates that are looking for opportunities in the fast-growing HRTech space. Hrtech effortlessly makes it to the top job search portal for job seekers in India.
2. GrabJobs: GrabJobs is a recruitment automation platform in India that’s already being used by over 20,000 companies worldwide. It is available via desktop and through a handy mobile app. Both tools are great options for your job search. The GrabJobs is one of the best job portals that allows you to apply for jobs without a resume or CV. This job search site has chat features to help you connect with potential employers right away. You can monitor the application status and know when people are viewing it.
Website Link: https://grabjobs.co/india
3. Talent.com: If you are looking for a comprehensive job search site in India, Talent.com is your answer. This platform’s objective is to centralize all online employment across 75+ countries. It helps job seekers calculate their taxes and their final take-home salary. You can also compare your salary with the average salary for similar job roles.
Website Link: https://in.talent.com/
4. Apna: The Apna app offers a simple and efficient platform for job search in India. It provides opportunities across 70 categories including various qualification categories - (SSC, HSC, freshers, experienced) and work models (work from home, part-time, contract-based).
Website Link: https://apna.co/
5. iimjobs.com: An exclusive recruitment platform for candidates from premier management institutes where they can apply for middle & senior management positions in India. This is one of the top job search sites in India that enables organisations to focus only on IIM graduates.
Website Link: https://www.iimjobs.com/
6. QuickrJobs.com: This platform allows individuals to post free classified ads for all kinds of jobs, especially non-PMET jobs such as house help, cooks, drivers and many other important blue-collared jobs.
Website Link : https://www.quikr.com/jobs
7. Shine.com: An end-to-end career growth platform that uses a powerful two-way matching technology to connect job seekers and recruiters. It effectively matches applicant profiles to relevant job openings. It also has its own career skill site - Shine Learning with several online upskilling courses.
Website Link : https://www.shine.com/
8. ChetanaS: A free job community, providing a shared platform for recruiters and tens of thousands of registered job seekers. ChetanaS is one of the top job boards in India that offers job search opportunities for candidates absolutely free.
Website Link : https://chetanas.com/
9. Cutshort: It is a job portal in India that is often considered as a specialised hiring marketplace that connects top tech talent with the best available positions leveraging artificial intelligence for finding best-fit candidates. The smart use of AI makes Cutshort a popular job search portal for job seekers in India.
Website Link : http://cutshort.io/
10. Freshersworld: As the name suggests, this job portal in India is for freshers and recent graduates without previous work experience. It not only offers entry-level jobs but also helps candidates boost their skills with specialized online skill-enhancing courses. Freshersworld is easily one of the best job sites in India for freshers.
Website Link : https://www.freshersworld.com
11. Hirist: This is a job portal in India for tech geeks who are interested in Java, Python, Ruby, as well as emerging technologies like Blockchain, Augmented Reality, Virtual Reality, IOT, and cryptocurrency.
Website Link : https://www.hirist.com/login
12. Instahyre: This hiring platform in India provides recruiters with a candidate list curated from their premium database. This list empowers enrollment specialists to identify and engage with the preferred candidates while Instahyre takes upon itself the task of categorizing quality profiles.
Website Link : https://www.instahyre.com/
13. Jobrapido: A large global player in the growing job aggregator segment that provides a one-stop platform for job-seekers to connect with employers. As per the platform, its profiled community has 100+ million job seekers and its wide network of quality affiliate partners helps recruiters hire top personnel.
Website Link : https://in.jobrapido.com/
14. Jobs for Her: An online job portal in India that enables women to accelerate their careers by connecting them to jobs, communities, mentors, and reskilling & networking opportunities.
Website Link: https://www.jobsforher.com/
15. PlacementIndia.com: This Indian job portal helps job seekers to not only find jobs but also enhance their career growth opportunities by providing resume writing and visual resume services. Moreover, you can access different placement consultants listed on the platform.
Website Link : https://www.placementindia.com/
16. SimplyHired: This unique platform provides multiple utility tools & resources for job seekers in India. It also provides a salary estimator, cost of living calculator, company reviews as well as free resume-building service. For recruiters, it provides a complete hiring & onboarding solution.
Website Link : https://www.simplyhired.com
17. Snaphunt: Snaphunt is one of the leading job boards in India that offers a smart hiring tool to assist organisations in locating, screening, and hiring people from across the world. With Snaphunt, employers can easily post jobs for free and gain fast access to targeted talent from a large talent pool. This job portal in India is an efficient and cost-effective solution for companies looking to streamline their hiring process and find the right candidates quickly.
Website Link : https://snaphunt.com/
18. Waahjobs: This job portal in India allows firms to list jobs for free for a limited time. It is perfect for posting jobs in smaller towns and cities as it is solely India-focused and has extensive coverage across the country.
Website Link : https://www.myrocket.co/
19. Jooble: An international job aggregator with a presence across 70+ countries. It partners with technology giants like LinkedIn and Google to source vacancies from corporate websites, social networks, classifieds, and other resources.
Website Link: https://in.jooble.org/
20. Upwork: It is a global marketplace that helps organisations build a virtual talent pool of skilled people as well as hire talent quickly whenever the business needs arise.
Website Link: https://www.upwork.com/
Technology has made our life easier by simplifying complex tasks. The above-mentioned hiring platforms in India prove to be a great resource for candidates and recruiters alike to get exactly what they are looking for.
Choosing the right job portal according to your skillset, domain and interest will help you land your dream job!
About the Author:
Sriram Iyer is the founder & CEO of hrtech, a Singapore- headquartered #hrtech market development and analyst firm. A Human Resources practitioner with over two decades of experience, he is also a Certified Strengths Coach and a passionate #hrtech advocate. In his career, he has played leadership roles with the Singtel Group Enterprise and Nasdaq-listed Cognizant Technology Solutions. LinkedIn